Enable, Disable, or Add to Icon Sets
The BizTek Builder plugin comes with three icon sets:
- Font Awesome
- Foundation Icons
- WordPress icons
You can enable or disable any of these icon sets. You can also add other icons from IcoMoon or Fontello. You can disable or delete any custom icon sets that you upload.
To enable or disable icon sets:
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > BizTek Page Builder, then click the Icons tab.
- Select or clear checkboxes to enable or clear the icon sets. You can also delete any custom icon sets you have uploaded.
To upload a custom icon set:
- Assemble your custom icon set from IcoMoon or Fontello.
For IcoMoon, you can click IcoMoon App in the menu and use it to assemble your set.
- Generate and download the custom icon set as a web font.
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > BizTek Page Builder, then click Upload Icon Set.
- The Media Library upload window opens. After the icon set has uploaded, click Select File.
Last updated on Dec 27, 2016